Monday, September 30, 2013

Get the false lash look without the use of false lashes (No Clumping)

Things you will need:

Eyelash primer (optional)
A lengthening mascara
A voluminous mascara

Fist apply your primer (If not using a primer you may skip this step)
I apply 3-5 coats of Mac's prep and prime depending on how long I want my lashes to be
Apply the primer to your lashes as you would mascara, making sure to build the product onto the tips of your lashes. This will extend the tips of your lashes.

Next go in with your volume mascara
I use Maybelline's Mega plush mascara
I apply 2-3 coats (you can do more or less according to your preference)

Then apply your lengthening mascara
I use Mac's false lashes mascara
I apply 2-3 coats of this 

Lastly, apply one last coat of your volume mascara for added thickness and viola!
you have long ultra plush lashes without the use of falsies!


If you choose not to use a primer you can still build this look by using 2 mascaras lengthening and voluminous.



No comments:

Post a Comment